Welcome to Censeo (PTY) Limited
Censeo provides high quality services that include:
- Forensic services
These services are provided nationally to more than 100 insurance and assurance underwriters, underwriting managers and brokerages in South Africa and South African Developing Countries (SADC).
Investigate » Assess » Track » Verify
Our extensive reach and indisputable expertise affords us the chance to offer you value-added services in all aspects of the insurance industry. Our highly qualified investigators are well-versed in all manner of claims, assessments, verifications, investigations and forensics, and are trained to provide you with rapid results.
Professional, yet simple approach:
- Our examiners apply reason to determine validity of claims;
- They critically analyse all evidence relating to a claim; and
- They report on factually supported conclusions without justification of a preconceived result.
Download our fee structure »
Our offices in Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban, Port Elizabeth, Bloemfontein, Mbombela (Nelspruit), Polokwane (Pietersburg) and Botswana allow us to service organisations in South Africa and most of the South African Developing Countries (SADC). Our team of 100 examiners and adjusters travel throughout South Africa and the neighbouring countries to provide the following services:
- General claims assessing and verification
- Complex and large value forensic examinations
- Application and policy assessment and verification
- Broker, claimant, provider, beneficiary and witness interviews
- Ombud / Regulator enquiries management
- Forensic audits on service provider spent
- Fraud, corruption and criminal reporting
- Stolen and hijacked vehicle recovery services
- Risk segmentation and analytics services
- Risk evaluation and survey
- Record keeping of all involved in criminal schemes
- Funeral and hospital plan claims
- Life, credit life and disability claims assessing and verification
- Health claims
What differentiates Censeo?
There are a few distinct factors that differentiate Censeo and ensure that you as our valued client are one step ahead of the pack...
- Censeo’s CEO is the President of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners SA Chapter, the only professional body for forensic practitioners in the country. He was also the co-founder and chair of the board of directors of the South African Insurance Crime Bureau.
- We proudly employ two internationally qualified fraud examiners in senior management positions, and 11 internationally qualified veracity analysts. The company has won international and national awards including Corporate Member of the Year of the ACFE Africa in 2013 and 2014.
- We have a national presence with offices and or resident investigators in all the provinces of South Africa as well as in Gaborone, Botswana.
- Censeo’s approach to fraud risk management is professional and to the point, which has resulted in the proactive prevention of fraud losses saving our clients in excess of R 1.5bn over the past 48 months.
- As a level 2 BBB-EE contributor and wholly owned subsidiary of the EOH Group, our service as well as expense solutions are tailored to suit our clients’ needs and are adapted to meet each of our clients’ requirements, as well as their respective budgetary limitations in terms of fraud risk management.
- Not only are we abiding to the ACFE International Code of Ethics, but we also have a very strict Code of Conduct incorporated in our employment contract. To complement the codes, all investigative findings are reviewed by CFE’s and practicing attorneys to ensure that reporting occurs within the boundaries of the laws and regulations of South Africa. We have not had a single ruling against our findings, from both a judiciary as well as an industry regulator point of view.
MORE ABOUT CENSEO